2021 GIFT GUIDE
GIFTS FOR OLIVE LOVERS
1. this incredibly sweet olive print from Anastasia Inciardi Prints, which I've now discovered is sold out (hot commodity vibes!); you should definitely buy one of her other prints because they're all perfect!
2. Brightland's Awake olive oil which is green and grassy and delicious
3. my very cozy olive socks
4. these amazing Rachel Antonoff PJ's (feel free to buy me a pair while you're at it)
GIFTS FOR TINNED FISH LOVERS
1. a tinned fish tee, obviously
2. this heavenly little sardine bone fork
3. this sweet lil anchovy ornament
5. this perfect za'atar with perfect branding and perfect merch!!
6. this cookbook needs no explanation :)
7. and of course, some tinned fish socks
GIFTS FOR SARDINE LOVERS
1. a cute lil matchbox
2. something bubbly + crisp
3. salt in case of under-seasoned emergencies
4. Ami Ami's delicious savory dukkah-inspired sprinkle
5. potentially the world's chicest cookbook?
6. THE most fun scarf collab to ever exist
7. everyone's favorite hot girl sardines
8. and a sardine tee to round it all out!
GIFTS FOR MARTINI LOVERS
1. Amass's beautiful, citrusy dry gin, which I recently consumed in the form of-- you guessed it-- a filthy dirty martini
2. this adorable lil martini earring from Studs
3. a filthy dirty tee so the bartender knows to go overboard with the olives
4. orange bitters, if you're into that sort of thing
5. filthy dirty socks, which will finally give you an excuse to show your legs to that hot bartender
6. these incredible vintage squiggly martini glasses (if I don't buy them first)
7. this funky Italian antacid that looks much chicer on your shelf than a costco size box of alka-seltzer
8. and this neon sign which, while definitely meant for industrial use, would make a very strong addition to a home bar